At MRI we are continuously monitoring developments associated with COVID-19 and proactively implementing measures to help reduce the risk of spreading the virus and preserving the health of
- our staff,
- customers and
- the public at large
Collections BY MRI
We have a number of hygiene and social distancing measures in force including:
- All incoming equipment will be quarantined for 48 hours prior to being processed to protect our staff from unnecessary exposure to COVID-19 contamination. The quarantine process may cause delays with collections and pickups of equipment.
- Our truck drivers will be equipped with a Coronavirus kit, training and instructed to take precautions to reduce contaminating third parties’ sites and /or mitigate contamination from contact with third party sites and members of the public.
- We ask our customers assist by ensuring that all equipment and product being collected by MRI is quarantined for at least 24 hours prior to collection.
We remain very focused on servicing your projects in a safe and timely way.
All visitors to any MRI sites must be prepared to adhere to the following health and safety measures:
- Non-essential visits need to be approved in advance,
- All other visitors including contractors and customers are by appointment only,
- If you are unwell or experiencing flu-like symptoms, please refrain from visiting any MRI site.
- All truck drivers must have their own required PPE, or they will be refused entry.
As you are aware the situation is evolving hour by hour. As such
- further risk reducing measures may be implemented with short notice.
- We will make every effort to communicate them with you quickly.
- Any changes will be influenced by advice from government as it is provided
- Remember it is never too late to advise of potential risks
We apologise if the above interferes with your business but the health and safety of our employees, customers and members of the public is our priority during this state of emergency.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service centre on 1800 249 113.