Safeguarding your data and maximising productivity
Using our military-approved software from Blancco, we can ensure effective electronic data wiping from computers, laptops, tablets, mobiles, servers, external drives, copiers and other data recording devices.
The Blancco multi-pass data erasure software makes any chance of data recovery impossible. This protects your business and your customers.
By performing the data erasure onsite, all parties involved can rest assured knowing that all sensitive data is securely destroyed before any equipment leaves the premises. The process requires no connection to the internet so there no possibility of data breach.
We can electronically destroy your data and supply you with a highly detailed Certificate of Data Destruction on the same day.
MRI E-cycle Solutions is also an approved provider to the Commonwealth Government’s Digital Transformation Agency.
Physical Destruction on or offsite
Where requested, or where unable to successfully electronically destroy the data, we can also provide onsite or offsite physical destruction of hard drives, memory and sim cards, USBs, DVDs, CDs, flash drives and tapes.
Our customer-centric approach delivers maximum value to customers using safe, secure and ethical processes.
MRI E-cycle Solutions is an Australian-owned company with a reputation for strong technical knowledge in all aspects of IT asset management, ewaste and battery recycling.
We operate nationwide and provide a comprehensive range of services, to government, businesses, universities, schools and institutions
Site-specific to meet your needs and timeframe
- Our secure on-site service maximises convenience to your business operations nationwide
- You provide a secure space or room and the power; and we provide everything else.
- MRI E-cycle Solutions sets up a closed network environment within which we hook-up all the equipment that require data wiping.
- The MRI E-cycle Solutions process conducted using a closed-network system, meaning absolutely no internet access is required. Everything reports back to our secure Blancco Management Console that we bring on-site.
- Certificates of Data Destruction can be supplied immediately after the erasure has completed.
- This process supplies a permanent record and audit trail of a successful wipe and hence proof of a secure process providing assurance that the process is in accordance with privacy and all other relevant legislation.
- Any drives failing the Blancco process can be removed on site and destroyed.
- All MRI staff coming onto your site or handling your product have comprehensive background checks performed on a regular basis in order to ensure that your data is in safe hands
Our certifications, policies and procedures demonstrate a strong and continuing commitment to relevant industry standards including comprehensive attention to the Australian Privacy Act and the secure destruction of data and hardware.
MRI E-cycle Solutions is:
- Independently audited and accredited to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHAS 18001, AS 4801 and AS/NZS 5377.
- EPA licensed and holds Government-approved export permits.
- A Government approved Co-Regulatory Arrangement under the National Television and Computer Recycling Scheme.
Call us for a quote to get started: 1300 439 278 or email: email@example.com