MRI PSO is the product stewardship arm of MRI e-cycle solutions, an Australian company with over 25 years of experience in e-waste recycling with extensive knowledge and experience in e-waste recovery and processing.
- Are an approved co-regulatory arrangement under the National Television and Computer Recycling Scheme (NTCRS).
- Provide free television and computer recycling to householders and small businesses across Australia through our Dropzone network in partnership with local councils, Officeworks and waste management organisations, including social enterprises.
- Have an extensive collection network from workplaces and businesses.
- Are funded by brands and importers of televisions and computers.
- Are run by an experienced team of product stewardship, recycling, workplace safety, stakeholder engagement and logistics professionals.
- Provide product stewardship services for other electrical and electronic equipment, including batteries and fluorescent tubes.
- Successfully achieved 2015-16 collection, recovery and reasonable access targets.
- On behalf of our liable parties, we meet the regulatory requirements under the Product Stewardship (Television and Computer) Regulator 2012 including government and community needs for the collection, recycling and reporting of complying product (i.e. televisions, computers, printers and computer peripherals.)
- We maintain a public collection network that provides free and reasonable access to consumers and small business nationwide
- Ensure all product is recycled in accordance with AS/NZS 5377:2013
- Meet all auditing and reporting requirements under the Act (quarterly and annual reporting, external program audits)
- Represent member liable parties’ concerns/issues to government.